Elder Edgels wisdom:

Elder Edgel's wisdom: I knew God was a Heavenly Father who loved me beyond anything I could ever imagine and was going to do His best to help me along.

Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy Mothers Day

You definitely are a missionary! You're the best kind of missionary! That's just so inspiring momma. Honestly, you're more fearless than I am! You need to get a name tag! Man I'm so lucky to have such an example of a converted momma.

Well you've heard about mostly everyone when we talked on the phone. It was special to see all of you! I love you all! You all look so beautiful!

But we are seeing R tonight. We've been praying all week and inviting members to pray for him so we hope he feels the truth. The Ms are amazing. I need to take a picture with them. They want to be baptized but their dad insists and forbids anyone else baptize them but he's not worthy himself just yet so we hope things work out soon so they can have the blessings of the Spirit.

We met a family that used to meet with the missionaries. They were so united as a family and so close to each other and their Father in Heaven. It was sad that they didn't want to investigate further because it would be so wonderful for them. She simply said she's not looking to find if God has a prophet or if it could benefit her. But God loves them a ton as well and will lead them to Him.

We finally saw the McD's again!! They're so awesome. L said he believes Joesph Smith was a prophet and has been reading and praying! It's so special. We hope to see them in white soon. We've invited them to a date so they're thinking about it.

Another great highlight was going on exchanges with Elder Manu! He taught me to never judge anyone's actions but to look at the heart. Following commandments is very important but what's on the heart is even more important. It doesn't excuse us from living the Gospel though. Even he'll tell you that.

Last night writing in my journal I just couldn't stop writing about my momma till it was far past our curfew. You were just such an inspiration to me with how converted and with how much of a desire you have to share the Gospel. And you do it so naturally. You do it to where you're comfortable doing it. That's so special.

Your life is a powerful testament and a loud witness of the reality of the Atonement's ability to heal and change us when we simply follow to God's will.

Happy Momma day Momma!! I love you so much!

Thank you for your powerful example! You've done so much to raise such a beautiful family even when it seemed impossible. I'm so honored to offer that same magnitude of a message that the missionaries brought to your door. There is no greater joy than to see people really take hold upon the Gospel and allow it to change their lives.

Happy Momma's day to all the Momma's that helped raise me! Kelli Mikesell, Darla Herdt, Christine Mecham, Keiko Garcia, Barbara and all you others that have played a part.

I love you all! Keep sharing the Gospel.

-Elder Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment