Elder Edgels wisdom:

Elder Edgel's wisdom: I knew God was a Heavenly Father who loved me beyond anything I could ever imagine and was going to do His best to help me along.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pics of baptism, thanksgiving drawing





So you have my name in the left corner which is in of itself saying what I'm grateful for (did you catch that? hehe) The BoM, Snowboarding, bottom left corner is supposed to be the Vegas lights, there's a ski lift of Eagle point, my family. That one gets a little tricky. I had to hurry so I didn't get much detail for it. But you have a hammer underneath dad for how hard working he is, a bridge underneath Jared for his engineering, a trailer for Tyler since he's a hick wood chopper now, a jack hammer for Jeremy since he's the loco guero at work running the jack, money by Jacob since he's rich and doesn't even work, a Y for Janea since she's at the Y. Then for a DMB a book underneath Brandi since she never has time for us since she's always doing homework, truck and name tag for Elder Herdt, ipod for Chase since he's always got his ipod, a tanktop for Robert since he's always wearing a tank top, a book and name tag for Alec since he's always reading a book, writting a book, or making music, a terribly drawn chess piece for Bret since he's into that kind of thing, and spray paint and a tag for Elder Velazquez since that's all I could think of and he wanted to try spray painting. Mint at the bottom right corner and my best friend Whitney and then a sun because so crayon drawing is complete without a sun with sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment