Elder Edgels wisdom:

Elder Edgel's wisdom: I knew God was a Heavenly Father who loved me beyond anything I could ever imagine and was going to do His best to help me along.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Letter to Dad

Can we see snowboarders and skiers? Oh yes... Yes we can. A bitter amount of times. We can see them as they come down the slopes. We see them on the streets... In all honestly it isn't painful. It's really fun to be around if anything. To see it and be around it is fun and the next best thing. At least everyone around me understands the magic of shredding.

Cold, why yes...In the negatives! It was amazing! President held (tried) us in doors for a little even. It feels so good to me. Church sounds awesome. I told one of the counselors about the stoner method Bishop shared with us and he asked if it was working. Anything on that? It's so great to see youth being so valiant. We can't ever overlook the potential of youth. We may be annoying and unlearned and way too energetic but man, they are so valiant in sharing the Gospel. Youth bond easier with one another I suppose.

I'm loving my mission so much. The infinite amount of things I'm learning and growing from and how it will prepare me for my future life. I'm so glad to have the example of my father. Currently I'm learning trust in our investigators/less actives/recent converts/Elder Dean to be able to learn and grow. To trust the Spirit to teach them the most valuable things. I can't change them. Only they can.

Kirk and Joe are definitely progressing. There is such a change in Kirk and Joe is realizing how he needs to change.

More in my epistle.

Elder Edgel

No comments:

Post a Comment