Elder Edgels wisdom:

Elder Edgel's wisdom: I knew God was a Heavenly Father who loved me beyond anything I could ever imagine and was going to do His best to help me along.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Letter to Dad

Thanks so much for the support, dad. I love being a missionary. I want to be one for the rest of my life. I love that our Stake is so focused on missionary work. A marvelous work is truly coming forth. It's so amazing that I actually get to be a part of it. I truly feel God's love for me in allowing me and trusting me to be a part of the missionary force.

The temple is so cool! I'm so happy for you guys. We only go to the temple if we're on the metro side (Denver) but we're out West in the mountains. Which I wouldn't trade a thing for! But going to the temple would be nice... That's so cool Dave is taken his Father's place. Frank did give me mine. That guy is awesome. They both are.

I love you Dad! I think often of what you guys have done for me. I love you so much.

-Elder Edgel

No comments:

Post a Comment